Wednesday, June 18, 2008

What am I?

Well I'm not an academic! I'm thinking more and more what sort of career/job would suit me when I come to the end of my contract in May and I'm still stuck. I was a biochemist and that was all cool and groovy and straightforward protein purification, characterisation science. Then I got a PhD which was going to be all nicey nice biochemistry science but mutated into loitering around a lab on top of a chemistry department and definitely the realms of physical sciences. These days I'm in a physics department but mostly loitering on top of chemistry with the odd excursion back with the biochemists. I feel like I've lost more skills than I have gained, especially in the realms of self confidence.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]